Discovery Parks - Byron Bay
399 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481 : North Coast
Discovery Parks - Byron Bay
3 nights from
Family Friendly Resort
From $535 Per Night
- FREE $100 Experience OZ Voucher
- Walk to the famous Byron Bay lighthouse at Cape Byron, Australia’s easternmost point. The local beaches are family-friendly and are great for beginner surfers and families that are only accessible on foot.
- This holiday park's facilities include the brand new Byron’s Barrel Waterpark, 2 outdoor swimming pools, tennis court and a family favourite - a bouncing pillow.
Other room types also available - please enquire for details.
Deluxe Studio Cabin
Deluxe Safari Tent - Sleeps 4
1. Book by 5:00pm (AEST) 27 July 2024.
Superior 2 Bedroom Lakeside Cabin - Sleeps 4
2. Valid for travel up to 31 July 2024.
3. Block-out dates, weekend, event & school holiday surcharges apply.
4. Subject to availability at time of booking.
5. 3 night minimum stay applies.
Please note: Advertised prices are a "From" price and may change subject to availability and season.
The jewel of the NSW North Coast is Byron Bay - gorgeous beaches, lush green hinterland and an irresistible relaxed pace. Just two kilometres from the chic town centre is Discovery Parks - Byron Bay, the perfect place for families looking for a coastal holiday.
Start with a walk to the Byron Bay lighthouse at Cape Byron, Australia’s easternmost point. Family-friendly beaches - Main Beach, Clarke Beach and Wategos Beach are Australia’s easternmost beaches that are great for beginner surfers and families that are only accessible on foot. Or discover fantastic local produce and handmade goods at Byron Bay’s many markets.
Exceptional holiday park facilities include the brand new Byron’s Barrel Waterpark, 2 outdoor swimming pools, tennis court and a family favourite - a bouncing pillow. Guests have access to the communal barbecue areas and a camp kitchen. WiFi and free parking are also available.
There are all kinds of different accommodation choices at Discovery Parks - Byron Bay including a range of cabins to suit every budget. The Deluxe cabins, available for families or groups of 6 or 4 or even for couples, are modern, spacious and fitted with well-appointed kitchens, comfortable beds and large, private bathrooms.
If you’re after that little bit of extra luxury, you can opt for the Superior Lakeside cabin, where you can step out on to the balcony and look directly over the lake in front of you. For a unique camping experience, try one of the Deluxe Safari tents. Looking like a tent on the outside, but feeling like a luxury cabin on the inside, they are perfect for a romantic weekend or, choose a larger tent for a fun group holiday or family adventure.
- Barbecue Facilities
- Cafe / Coffee Shop
- Camp Kitchen
- Children's Play Area
- Conference Facilities
- Guest Laundry
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Water Park
- WiFi - Free (limits may apply)
- Bouncing Pillow
- Pedal Cart Hire
Free Car Parking
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 9:00am to 5:00pm
If you are arriving outside these times, please advise so after hours check-in arrangements may be made.
Nearest Airport (Gold Coast): 65km
Nearest Beach: 1.7km
Nearest Public Transport: 280m
City Centre (Byron Bay): 3km